update directory listing

Submit the following form to update your Embolden PDC Listing. 

[gd_add_listing show_login="1" login_msg="Please use the links to login or register before adding your listing"]


You can scan your hard copy documents on your smartphone. iPhone: Open Notes. Tap create new. Tap camera button. Place document in camera view to start scanning. Tap save. Android: Open Google Drive. In bottom right corner tap add. Tap scan. Tap done.


To receive verified status you are required to submit a clean criminal record check (with vulnerable sector) for all adults in the home who will have access to your dayhome children. Record checks must have been obtained within the last 90 days. For information on where to obtain a record check, visit the resources section of your membership portal.


To receive verified status you are required to submit a clean intervention record check from children's services for any adults in your home who have access to your dayhome children. Intervention record checks must have been obtained within the last 90 days. This check is free and can be obtained online. To learn more about where to obtain an intervention record check visit your membership portal.


To receive verified status you are required to submit a valid First Aid Certificate. Your first aid training must have been facilitated by a recognized training organization. If your first aid is set to expire within the next 12 months and you fail to provide a renewed first aid certificate prior to your expiry date, your listing will be removed from the directory. For more information on where to take first aid training visit your membership portal.


Having adequate insurance for each of the children in your care ensures that your dayhome children will be taken care of in the event of an accident. Proof of adequate insurance is optional, but if you choose to submit this supporting document we'll indicate it on your profile.

Business License

Each municipality has unique bylaws that private dayhomes must follow and some may require you to obtain a Business License to operate a private dayhome. If you are required to hold a business license you can submit it for review and we will list it on your profile. You can obtain a business license through your municipalities administration or by visiting your municipalities website.


If you have a recognized certificate or diploma in early learning (or another relevant program) feel free to submit it for review. We will indicate all relevant education on your profile.


Providing dayhome references is optional - but if you choose to submit them we will indicate this on your profile. To meet this requirement submit 3 references that speak to your qualifications and character as a dayhome provider. If you have references available from past work experience in a daycare setting or working with children - please feel free to submit them for review.


The Embolden PDC Directory is getting a face lift! Please excuse our renovations! There will be a few sections that will be inaccessible until our update is completed. Please check back often to see our progress – or create a free account to stay in the loop!

-The Embolden PDC Team